IF YOU’D LIKE to book a workshop, ask a question or buy a gift voucher, please fill out the form.
Just can’t wait? Call Claire on 07940 497848
Got a photo of you using or wearing your Make It! project? We’d love to see it, and we bet everyone else would too! Send it to us and we’ll do our best to feature it on our website or our Facebook page
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We know this is the boring bit, but please take a minute to read it. At least you didn’t have to write it!
WORKSHOP BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY
Please be aware of the following payment and cancellation policy when booking one of our workshops:
- Party Workshops
50% of the total workshop cost is required on booking the workshop. The remaining amount is payable on the day of the workshop. If you are unable to go ahead with your booking please notify us of the cancellation at least 14 days in advance and you will not be liable for any costs (deposit refunded). Deposits are non refundable for cancellations with less than 14 days notice.
- Schools & Organisations
Payment terms need to be agreed in advance, including a deposit. If you are unable to go ahead with your booking please notify us of the cancellation at least 14 days in advance and you will not be liable for any costs (deposit refunded). Deposits are non refundable for cancellations with less than 14 days notice.
- Individual Workshop Places
Individual workshop places on school holiday or weekend workshops require payment in advance and are non refundable. If for any unforeseen reason we have to cancel a holiday or weekend workshop, we will refund you in full.
Make It! Workshops reserves the right to cancel any workshop due to unforeseen circumstances. We will of course make every effort to offer a replacement workshop leader or workshop.
VISITING THE MAKE IT! WEBSITE
- By visiting this website, you agree that downloading or printing any material from this website without our prior permission is strictly not permitted.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights of all material on this website are owned by Make It! Workshops and may not be used with out our prior permission.
- No part of this website may be reproduced without our prior permission.
- Any material that you send or post to this website shall be considered non-proprietary and not confidential. Unless you advise otherwise, Make It! Workshops will be free to copy, incorporate and distribute such material in any educational or marketing purposes.
- Links to and from other websites/organisations on the Make It! website are provided for your convenience and information only – we have no responsibility for the content of such third parties.
- DISCLAIMER: Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this website. Neither shall we be responsible or liable for any loss or damage that may result.
The information we collect is used only for keeping you up to date with our news events and offers. We never share information with other organisations.